The Legend of Eliza 3 The Legend of Eliza 3

This is great! <tbbppht>

This game is just like Final Fantasy -- except that it's not fun and has a really weak story and the subtext is that women should know their place.

The artwork is good, but the game play is tedious. I barely made it through the first battle before clawing my eyes out in boredom. I haven't made any games in Flash yet, so I'm sure it must be tricky. But know thyself: If you're not compelled to play the game yourself, what makes you think other people will want to play it?

Monkey Island - Escape 1 Monkey Island - Escape 1

Superb!

Yeah this is the greatest game I've ever played!

It's so much fun to randomly click arrows without having any idea what they lead to. And then they show that picture of the guy's face and then you hear the sound of him getting punched and then you start all over. What fun!

I sure like this better than those games with plots and characters and that have a point to them.. And the ones where the choices are in some way different from one another and the player isn't just stumbling in the dark.

scartol

Bill-P responds:

I agree m8, I'm glad you and I are the intellegent ones where we can see the plot, and the map. Oh and I'm happy that you can recognise that the plot is continued from a movie and it takes time to develop thru-out a game. yep, u and I are 2 in a million