Bank Rob Bank Rob

Decent -- but speed it up

Mildly humorous, with some nice sight gags and social commentary. But you should work on editing -- each scene here could be about half as long. Funny stuff tends to work better when it's rapid-fire (Simpsons for instance)..

Good luck with future projects!

ghetto ghilligan's island ghetto ghilligan's island

<sarcasm>

See, it's funny if you make the characters into absurd stereotype idiots who speak nothing but curse words and "ghetto" slang that hasn't been used by actual folks in the ghetto for two years. Also, it's funny when the black characters have big lips and are a bunch of stupid drunks.

</sarcasm>

Too bad your writing ability doesn't match your abundant technical skill.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

K. K.

Sigh

THIS is what gets 3.5 while my work languishes at 2.9?

Woe betide upon Newgrounds..

KnottsberryClock responds:

Don't scorn me just because your work isn't up to standard :-)

The Legend of Eliza 3 The Legend of Eliza 3

This is great! &lt;tbbppht&gt;

This game is just like Final Fantasy -- except that it's not fun and has a really weak story and the subtext is that women should know their place.

The artwork is good, but the game play is tedious. I barely made it through the first battle before clawing my eyes out in boredom. I haven't made any games in Flash yet, so I'm sure it must be tricky. But know thyself: If you're not compelled to play the game yourself, what makes you think other people will want to play it?

Monkey Island - Escape 1 Monkey Island - Escape 1

Superb!

Yeah this is the greatest game I've ever played!

It's so much fun to randomly click arrows without having any idea what they lead to. And then they show that picture of the guy's face and then you hear the sound of him getting punched and then you start all over. What fun!

I sure like this better than those games with plots and characters and that have a point to them.. And the ones where the choices are in some way different from one another and the player isn't just stumbling in the dark.

scartol

Bill-P responds:

I agree m8, I'm glad you and I are the intellegent ones where we can see the plot, and the map. Oh and I'm happy that you can recognise that the plot is continued from a movie and it takes time to develop thru-out a game. yep, u and I are 2 in a million